Thursday, May 26, 2011

Food4wealth Review - Beginners Guide to Vegetable Gardening

food4wealthA gardener friend of mine who is as traditional as they come tuned me in to food4wealth.  As she outlined the food4wealth concept for me, I didn't know what to marvel at: the product itself or her enthusiasm at something so revolutionary.  Beth is definitely the most staid gardener I know, and she has never been one to fall for anything not mainstream.  Beth, however, just couldn't stop raving about food4wealth and as she was virtually roping me in to help her create an organic garden using its principles, I naturally had to find out what it was all about.

Food4Wealth will show how to grow Organic Vegetables the easy way


Beth lent me her food4wealth kit, and I must say that the idea certainly seems feasible enough.  Actually, all the concepts it uses were all common sense that I couldn't believe no one has thought to put it together before.  As it is though, the manner in which these basic gardening concepts were engineered to form an entirely different horticultural philosophy is just genius.
I have been giving food4wealth some serious thought, and over all, I could see this as something that could be used for sustainable development.  As it stands, food4wealth has lots of concrete and easy-to-follow guides so that you can immediately begin building your own self-regenerating organic garden.  At the price that organic vegetables command nowadays, paying less than forty dollars for the food4wealth kit is definitely worth it.

I must warn you though, that the food4wealth concepts would require you to let go of all your pre-set horticultural notions.  Unless you are willing to concede that the earlier established methods of horticulture are not necessarily the best, you will get nowhere in the food4wealth philosophy.  With an open mind, anyone who reads food4wealth could see that the methods being outlined in the guide does make a lot of sense in its provided context.

Food4wealth to save money on food!


For my part, I have already agreed to become Beth's conspirator, if you will.  We intend to start making our food4wealth garden next weekend.  If all goes well, it should be mostly self-sustaining in a few weeks or so, since the food4wealth method does not really require a labor-intensive approach (one of the best things that it offers).  I couldn't wait to harvest all those fresh vegetables that we intend to grow corn, tomatoes, zucchini, potatoes and cucumber.
The food4wealth method is remarkably simple enough that my grandkids can probably use it themselves to grow their own organic garden.  My thirteen-year old grandson, already showing promising signs of a green thumb, should be getting the copy that I ordered for him within this week.

food4wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment